Monday, October 31, 2005

.*. All Worship goes to him .*.

Ytd Family Gathering @ my House...we having bbq @ the pool side...quite fun...we girls full of joke and IQ question to ask...The after bbq shi Min whole family stay @ my house...we took some pic...edited some nice nice pic for them...uploaded in their friendster...Ytd nite Stupid yuki make mi go mad....again...jump on to my puzzle...this time jai lat...half gone...darm it...see my puzzle now i heart pain...lazy to fix again le ...

Lolx..today in church in the worship team @ the hall...darm cold..and darm tired...coz of the bbq last nite...will the pastor having words...i try to hard to open my eyes...but it keep closing..hope his nv see it...but even my eyes and brain it v tired...i still gt listen ... mm...today wei qiang say our worship today v gd...coz he gt record it down...lolx...play wrong notes...but lucky still not bad for a new musical...Thanks all to God...

Photo Time..lolx..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mi and Shi Hui...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
lolx...Selftaken...Praying in process...quiet....Toking to my Father...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
lolx...trying my new clothes brought last time...min hui gt one same one...but diff colour...

No comments: