Monday, February 27, 2006

Happy Bday to Mi!

Fri
Exam Day....One day Two papers....ADID and ORDS....ADID I gt Confident in passing...But ORDS....Really Must pray hard to God le...Coz as wat i noe...I will fail loh...If i Can pass Must really Thanks God le...God...Really Hope that I can pass that subject...u every Time let mi feel so qi ji tat i pass the past exam...Hope this time also...I noe i can did better...I dun noe why...suddenly on that day..everything i noe abt ords, Just disappear from my brain...Empty...How come...sian loh...Forget it...Then I try to cheer up myself after that..Coz Friends wanna celebrate My bday with mi after that...so can't pull a long face...
We[mi,sally,philina & Jia Mei] went to Marina square to have our dinner....Then we went to singapore biggest Durain and slack. Photo Taking session then sit outside @ the singapore river and listen to live band. But all the pic we took there, v blur de...Then we saw this v friendly man and help us took pic, he say he is father of fiona xie..


Sat
1.First I meet Eileen @ Tampines...But i waited 30min for bus 19..super long...changi gt some areospace stuff, then traffice jam. We went for lunch and chat. After that, as usual...Go take pic..lolx...I lazy to edit it now...so post it up tml bahx... Gal...When u free must meet mi out again..Miss Ya...hehe


2.Went to church. SFers wanna give mi surprise but mi too clever le...then they fail to surprise mi...But Min Hui, really Thank You for planning all this for mi...I Really Love it v much...Dun worry. I will celebrate ur bday for u de...hehex....
They bought a cake for mi...my fav cake...mango...


3.When back to Tampines Again...This time meet Sally, Joanne, Wee cheng, kok wai, eng lye....For final des 3 movie....when the 1st person start dieing in the movie...i really regret going into this cinema...The show is v v v v er xin loh...for ppl that love bloodly show will like it....Coz all the ppl inside die v nan kan....
Then after movie...We went to mac and slack eat and chit chat...


Sun
Went to church in the morning...Then SF(e younger grp de) Sang Bday song for mi..lolx...like the whole church noe tat is my 20nd Bday..lolx...Then Kai Hui and Kai Yun Bought a small Black forest cake for mi....V nice cake...so soft..lolx...
Then we went to coffee Shop for lunch...Look at this kid from my church...So cute...i told him i wanna take pic of him..but he ignore mi and continue eating his ice cream..so concentrate ar.lolx..
Then after bs..went to bishan meet my 2 ah yi and uncle....but first...mi, shi min and shi hui went to take neo print again..lolx...but this time took quite nice....philina is the machine we took last time...but tat time we dun noe how to edit it...Then after that sit my uncle lorry to marina bay...we went to multi-storey carpark and get his car..we cousin sit at the back of the lorry...i first one climb up...and nv notice that the celing gt one pop up de...and make the celing so low..then i go knock my head at the edge of it,....darm painful..wat a bday present i gt...still now still pain...
Then after that we went to zheng Fan for steam boat....then saw a lame china couple...the gal hair like a bird nest and the guy...his hair...like gu zhuan xi..lolx...after steam boat we went to the arcade...fun...Then went home le...coz my cousins they all gt lesson on the next day...



My Birthday Presents....
Really Like all of them v much...

bao bao....By san yi, xiao yi, shimin, shi hui..


By my mama....


By Kai Yun and Kai Hui...nice wor...


By Kok Wai, Wee Cheng and Eng Lye


Zinc Bag....By Sally, Philina and Jia Mei.


Glow in the dark Flower By Eileen

Lolx....Tat Photo is mi and Eileen Took Last Year Oct de...Lolx...look at tat..i in spect...so weird...Lucky gt took alot of New pic with Her..lolx...


Birthday Card Made By SF.


A Pair of ear Ring...Given to mi By myself..lolx..


Hong Bao Given By my grandmother....


Thank You Friends for all the presents..hehe
ops..i really miss out one...

a levi belt from ks...

Ok...now i admit i am 20years old le..lolx...

No comments: