Tuesday, August 15, 2006

1st day of holiday....

First day of holiday online....and i feel tat i am super bored already.....morning only wor....sian....i really miss them le..so fast..hahax....

Online in the morning and saw my supersvior nick..hahax"I like my cow and my doggie!" and with a display pic of the cow..hahax....so happy that she like it....Fri she on MC...so sad when i saw that at the notice in fri morning...I last day then she MC[red eyes] but heard other supersivor say she came in the morning for less then 30 min then left le.....Think she came to put the present she wanna give mi on her desk and left....

Really feel like digging a hole and hide my head into it...lucky today no work le...else sure alot of ppl wanna disturb mi...My supersvior went for a meeting today...And she say this" i saw u in action" wahahax.....the film tat i have last time...cheryl action in lift..hahax.,..she say the starting i look fierce at the beginning of the video...but at the back back to normal mi...wahahax...v ps ar......can't imagine how those ppl[supersvior plus other uncle i noe there]react in the meeting when they see mi in action.....

anyway got my hair cut on sat.....slight changes.....
I wanna go kbox....rotting le....

No comments: