Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Presentation (O.o)


PCS.... We Are Crazy....hahax...

What a day....CMSK Proposal Due... Major Project Presentation..
Thanks God..every thing goes on so smoothly..
althru i say today not my day...but alrite lah still not...
only bad things are...my water bottle make my bag and pants wet.
Eat Maggi mee for dinner..first mouth my burn my she tuo le...
But...today presentation quite good....hope all of us can get a v good scores....
from Mr Woo reaction....shld be not bad bahx...

Hope our Major Project can go on smooth...althru we are behind timeline now...
too many projects....CMSK. ENMM. MBDP. MP... Hope can make full use of our 2 week of term break to catch up....Term Test next week...Must start to study le....
Oh ya..moving to bedok mid or end of this mth...see so many stuff....


Formal Informal

What are they looking for???

Ps....U gals become the Bg of my photo..hahax..

No comments: