Saturday, June 05, 2010

Lesson Time!

Photobucket
Finally got the chance to take photo with the girls, during lecture break.
Photobucket
Jamin and Giselle
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Adeline and me :)
Photobucket
Our cool marketing lecturer.
The only lecturer who can get all mt attention.


Photobucket
Aubrey drive me to Geylang for Mongkok dim sum.
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Favourite
Photobucket
Aubrey Favourite


Ps: Both I and Aubrey Clear all the subject for this sem! Whoo.
So happy that all my friend clear all too. No sad sad friend around me :p

3 comments:

lingz said...

i nv clear all leh.. but am not sad actually . hahaha =x

Cheryl said...

Ops sorry. I mean my course mate.
Anyway Jia you wor. Finance very difficult? cause alot of my friend want to take finance but all of econ is just pass only.

lingz said...

i thot it would be easy because i love numbers. but when i studied it~ pengz! really buay ta han!
nvm, i chging to HR liao... (=
i pass u my prices n market notes soon! and OT textboook sell u ok? i bought for brand new sia.. hehez