Thursday, December 03, 2009

I am both Happy and Sad

Just Got my Yr1 Sem1 result.
Manage to pass all.
A just pass for my law which i tot i will fail.
A credit for my OB which i also tot i will fail.
A Dist for my A/c.

Anyway Share some photo with you girls :)
Went to Iluma on Tue with Sally and philina
















































What's make us coming to this restaurant is this black pen.
You can make you order by using this pen and click on the menu.
and the pen can even repeat your order.












I forgot whats the name for all the dishes, But this udon don't really taste nice.
got herds smell.













The outer layer is egg, inside is fried rice. Not bad













Okimonoyaki my favourite.
but i think it will be best with the mochi.
















This is nice Mango ice cream.
















Fruit Pudding. I don't quite like this.
The Pudding is milk favour but not cold enough.
Overall not very worth it. Total we spend $64+
Place very nice and jap but food so so only.

Still got some photo with sally.
Will upload it after she send to me :)

No comments: