Monday, November 30, 2009

There are so many things in life to stress of.

Monday Blue. zzz
New activity every sunday.
Badminton, Has beening playing badminton for the past 4 weekend,
start with my family member. Now is my 2 aunty + their Family.
and another 1 church member and pastor Liu.
Fun. Every one getting more and more pro every week.

This week shall be a busy week.
Mon (which is today) meeting Eileen @ Tampines.
Tue meeting Philina and Sally.
Wed Going to church for Rehearsal.
Thur Still thinking. MY RESULT might be out on thur.
Fri meeting Natalie for Closet Collection IV
Sat
Still thinking.
Sun Church + Badminton @ night

My Manager haven't reply me.
Else he might already rejected my idea without replying me one.
Err...I just send another letter to him already.

Really hope everything can go smoothly like what i plan.
- Manager Accept my request of 5days work
- Pass all my subject
This 2 first. Plan can only carry on if this 2 step can pass thru.

I am really afraid of failing my subject. really hard law and OB.
Don't wish to see this 2 textbook again. OB hate it because of the wordly report.
Law, who will love it. Thick textbook with all words in it.
judging cases by cases like i am a lawyer, which i isn't.
Even thru Law is an open book test. But it really doesn't help much.

1st sem already like this. I don't know how it will be like for the rest of my 2years.
I already do my best for this sem. Took so many days of leave to study at home.
if i still fail, then i really don't know what to say.

Hope i and aubrey get the same result.
so no one will be alone. haha.
of course best will be every one pass.
v(^.^)v

No comments: