Saturday, January 14, 2006

FiNalLy gt my Hp

Cold Month!!! everyday rain rain rain... but today morning no rain wor...dun noe it will last for the whole day anot...dun think so bahx...
Tue holiday.when shopping with mama, shimin and shi hui @ bugis...so many ppl there...too difficult to shop there...but manage to get myself a half jacket for new year.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And dad bought mi a new Hp 3230 finally...tot he just call mi for fun again.." wat colour 3230 u wan?" every time ask mi same Q till dun noe when is real de...Then after shopping then realise he really bought it...dad said "I @ nokia shop".woo...yeah....now i can have more pic in my blog le..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

last Sat shi min come my house and we manage to finish this 1000puzzle(half complete by myself) in 2 hrs
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the present from sally. haven gt a chance to post it in my post...now gt my new hp..i can post it le..hehe...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My piano... :p
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Finally I gt almost all my result back on wed...
expect to get all fail...But really thanks God tat i pass them...
Ords : 28/50 Just pass...but i expect this to fail v v v badly
ADID: 26/50 Just pass again...expect to get a just fail...
STMD: 34/50 Expect a just fail or a just pass...
UIR: ?/50 Still waiting for it...maybe just pass bahx..
Thanks God! if not sure fail de....

Mm....got to get ready and go sch le...

No comments: