Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy CNY!!!.day1

Happy Chinese New Year to all my Friends!!!Hope All our Wishes will all come true in this new year...and also noe all of u...hoping tat ur dream prince will come in this new year rite...i also hope mine will..lolx..

Anyway every CNY is the same...same place meet same ppl...lolx...but fun...
this is my HAN's Cousin...gt more cousin then this 2...but the pic not wit mi...
Image hosting by Photobucket
She pretty rite...
Image hosting by Photobucket

This is my mother side cousins..
Ryl and ShiMin
Image hosting by Photobucket
Kai and Ryl
Image hosting by Photobucket

and this pretty lady is my mama...da yi jia downstair waiting for my dad car to go uncle house.
Image hosting by Photobucket
mi...Cherish...nice wings ar...lolx...PCS nice wing rite..lolx..
Image hosting by Photobucket
Star again...this is the star of cousins..
shi hui, shi min, kai yun, kai hui and mi.
Image hosting by Photobucket
the shoes of the 5 of us...
Image hosting by Photobucket
tml then write more...ah ma in my room wanna slp le...so offline le..
gals enjoy ur CNY before sch start again ar..lolx..

No comments: