Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Retro!


Retro.....back to mama time...haha....
"last time we all wear this kind of clothes de...."
" This kind of earing last time I gt alot wor..."
this is wat my mum say when she go shopping with mi..hahax...

so excited....mum say aunty yvonne gonna make our 2 room flat at bedok into 3 room....she will rebuild every thing.....hope it will success and my bro will agree to move in...i dun wanna move hse le....i wan a real room of my,...so i can deco it...pray hard....

Ytd Aubrey ask mi thanks God for what thing (refering to my nick)....I really thanks God for every thing....every things we have on earth belong to him....we are only here in earth temp only...Thanks God for putting mi in this family...we fight every time..but i still love them...Thanks him who plan my life....Although i in N(a) in Sec...but still manage to study till now poly yr 3....which lots of Express students dun...lots lots of stuff to thanks him...

After working at Daikin and Moe....I think i noe wat kind of job i suit in already....I cannot work as Admin...not my cup of tea....When i work in MOE as graphic designer... I v alert (mean not blur at all) but when i see admin stuff...i become v blur....
- Gt one time when i print two different doc out for my manager to sign..but when he say...he ask mi how come both paper same stuff...( dot..i print wrong )
- Manager ask mi make coffee for the guest...but guess wat..After i make the coffee, I cannot find the guest..hahax..dun noe which room he went to.... Walk outside the room for 2 round..still cannot find...some thing wrong with my eyes ar....(My manager laugh at mi..he must be thinking...so blur..hahax)

I still prefer to work in MOE....Much more better enviroment... more freedom....( maybe is the post bahx....gt graphic designer higher post than Admin... so Admin not much freedom...Ho to say leh....I think those tat do admin before will understand wat i say bahx) The stuff i do in MOE is also much interesting and challenging...Admin is every day do same thing...I can even do which half aslp....Miss MOE le....miss my supersvior...miss bobo....miss the time when we go lv 5 and play.... so much fun and also so much stress ... hahax.... how i wish MOE is at the East...hahax...

Gonna Reg Basic theory again nx thur....Actually v scare wor.... Scare that i will fail again....ppl one time pass le...wat if i 2nd time still fail... Aubrey keep encourage mi to go again.. he say his friend take 7 time still fail..but he still go for it... pei fu him wor... must learn from him.... so gonna reg this thur... wish mi good lucky bahx...

No comments: