Friday, October 06, 2006

Tioman....

Oo....Must be wondering what am i doing rite? super long nv post le...hahax...bo bian..i waiting ppl to send mi photos..but till now i haven get a single one...sad...so the first thing i will get for my paid is a camera... All my gd buddy noe mi rite... every time go out..ur camera will sure become mine..hahax... I love taking pic [ not photo of myself ar...is photo of u guys and every thing]....

Anyway...
I went to Tioman on 23Sept to 25 Sept



Day1. 23Sept [Sat]
Oh need to wake up so early...reach far east @ 630am....seriously not my day
gt a bit of flu. 4gt to bring my brown bikini which I went down to tampines on 22sept to buy it. 4gt to bring my hp which i manage to ran home and get it. Reach Malaysia, which is abt 3 hr later then i realise , omg my shirt...i wear it upside down..lucky is black so no one realise it...
After abt 3 hr of bus trip we reach a jetty, we need to ride a ship over to tioman. boat ride abt 1 to 2 hr.
Finally we reach Tioman... what can i say abt the place... The beach is much more better than SG.... at the jetty, u can see clearly what is in the sea. eg. corals and fishes.
When to check in and went to have our lunch. [ Oh ya i fall down outside my room...gt sand on the floor hai...bad luck ar]
we went to rent our snorkelling mask and went to the swimming pool to try it out. After knowing how the mask work, we walk to the far away beach. While walking over, I fall down again on my bum...so painful...[darm darm darm .....really not my day loh...]
we didn't went to the deep sea.. so the coral is so close to us..and we have to step on it sometime...but they are sharp...and guess wat i see that make mi pull min hui to swim faster...
SEA URCHINS! big one and is so close to us.
Dinner time...buffet...after having our dinner sherman say wanna watch soccer match...so we sit down have have a drink...



Day 2. 24Sept [Sunday]
Wake up early again for what?? Just to ensure that we get to eat our breakfast buffet before others finish it..hahax....
and get ready to set out for the real snorkel. The boat stop at 2 different stops and allow us to swim ard the place to see coral and fish....Seriously...I really hate and scare of fish loh...and min hui my lao po scare of the water and love the fish... when i abt to get down to the sea.. I see abt 100+ of 1000+ of fishes swimming ard the boat[ coz gt some aunty at the boat feeding those fish], I was think "wow...dead ar...how to go down..." hahax...just to act brave... i jump down and dun dare to put my head into the water and keep looking far...else i will see so many fish swimming with mi...after awhile i get use to them.. and i can feel tat....some of the fish must have fainted...coz....i can feel my feet kicked onto them.. :p
The first place there are more stuff to see...coral but not much colour...like dead already....only stone colour, yellow and green. and many different kind of fishes. and again SEA URCHINS! now I not see one but is at least 100 of them bahx...but lucky...they are v v v far from us..as we are wearing life jacket...is quite difficult of swim with life jacket.
after 1hr at the first place we went back to our boat..and now then i realise...I gt sea sick...sian....really feel like vomiting...as we have a heavy breakfast.
2nd stop. I went down to the sea without my life jacket this time, so i can swim more freely...but sad thing....this stop coral v v v v little only...only gt fish again....but this time the fish is big one. can cook and eat one..hahax...and i also drank alot of the sea water....v v v saltly loh...
End of snorkel and all of us gone red...cooked prawn..hahax...as we will planning to go for a nap or see waterfall, the rain started falling...:p
Went for dinner .
After dinner, we just sat around and enjoy each other's company. We talked about our childhood, and laughed so hard we teared. We walked by the beach and settled ourselves at the same beach bar with drinks and satays while watching Animal Planet's Top 10 blood suckers. er loh..

Day3. 25Sept [Mon]
Pack our stuff and take some more photo and back home...
I must get my camera..so sad..they all have a camera only mi dun have..so I dun really have photo...
====================================================
Now i am working at Daikin Asia as Admin... Starting quite stress coz alot of stuff to remember..but now ok le...use to it le... gonna stop work on 18 Oct le...Wanted to stop at 20 Oct one but wanna rest before sch reopen...

Currently crazy of korean show....First i finish watching Full house, is a nice show...

But now after watch Gong... I can say...Gong is better..hahax... more sweet and also more funny... Is story of wang zi and wang tai zi fei...
and tat two guy is the wang zi... In the show...they really look like wang zi loh...the one at the right look more like a japanese rite...cuteee...:p




Really nice show...must watch...

Long time nv blog...so this time let mi write a long one..hahax....
Tml need to go sch for briefing...v long nv go back sch le...abt 8 mths le....can't wait for sch to reopen. poly life. single..hahax... if can get a bf during poly life shld be quite gd rite... but can't find a guy tat i love and he also love mi de... I dun wanna put my eyes only on him already... I can see he really love his gf... So no point wasting time on tim...2 years le...haix...time fly so fast...
ok lah...no bf but i gt alot of gd buddy..hahax...and my poor buddy...all single...only Eileen is attach..hahax...but different sch wit her le... so may be when i old le...i recall my poly life will be u gals ar...hahax...

ok lets pray hard...we can find our wang zi soon bahx...i noe all of u hope to find it soon one...u may say no... but inside ur heart... shld be yes bahx... which girl dun like to be love... Where is my wang zi...
- i wan a handsome plus cute one....
- He must be a christian.
- must a be funny but he must noe when to stop...coz too much will be fan le.
- Must be a gd listener and willing to share his problem with mi and trust mi with his heart.

quite simple but yet is difficult. to find one tat u love and he also love u as much as u do...is a v difficult task le...

Must be quite boring to read wat i write rite...shld have quite alot of typo plus dun noe wat i writing rite..hahax...

No comments: