Monday, October 09, 2006

Shopping Queen

Scary mi....broke le.... bought so many stuff in two days....
first bought my camera Canon Ixus 60 @ Cathay photo $470 (is already quite cheap le coz i saw one at canon store @ $490 and online $529...but guess wat....I saw it as $440 @ far east...Sian..4gt it...buy le wat can i do)so girls...wanna buy camera can go far east and have a look...T10 there also cheaper than cathay photo...$510.

Shopping List:
1. Camera $470
2. Pouch for Hp $6.50
3. Pouch for Camera $19.90
4. Camera Screen protector (dun noe izzit call this) $8
5. Shoes (heels) $25
6. Dress for wedding $37
7. Earing for wedding $2
8. Off shoulder shirt @ Kai Hui Store. $20
9. 3 bangles $8
10. Powder 2refill $29.90
$626.30-$470(camera)= $156.30

one of my highest record of shopping(dun include camera lah)..hahax.... But This is wat i need and target quite long le...so ok lah.... now cheryl broke le....waiting for my nx paid which is also the last paid le...

Smile like shit....

The dress... Retro wor...In Black and white.. I Bought this in Bugis...but i saw one same one in Far east @ $59.. yi mo yi yang de wor...but the price $22 different...woo...

The 3 Bangle (quite cheap ar....3 for $8 only)

My New Camera.

My Hp pouch (So Jap...I love it)...Retro Earing to match my Retro Dress...
My Camera Pouch, gd one... It can really protect my camera...is design for it.



Try out Dress at Kai Hui Store...Retro again...just try only..hahax...
This Sat we girls will be in Retro for kor kor wedding....

Even this also Retro...hahax...Taken in Bugis Juction....

Kbox on Fri... Went to sch in the morning 9am to 12pm+ to listen lecturer crap ...waste my time..shld go to work instead...sad...Fri Office celebrating wor...mooncake...buffet...game....still gt fire drill...sian...play + paid...sian....miss le....nice food....
The 5 gals...still gt 2 more guys....one helping us to take pic..another go meet his dar dar le...

No comments: