Thursday, November 26, 2009

Empty House

2nd blog of the day.
today is the worst day ever.

Time pass so slow for the whole day.

When a person is alone, time will pass slower.
Today in office talk less than 5 sentence.
request manager to give me 5days working day 2 wks ago.
after 2 more email to him. he haven't reply me yet.
so today i went to his desk and ask him how izzit.
and he reply me can't get back to me so fast.
is like 2 wks already wor. this is how's my company system go.
slow and no respond. even request reject, he will also never reply.
cause i and shah get it before.
and his cruel respond make me sian the whole day already.

Then back to the empty home. EMPTY.
no one is around for tonight.
only me and yuki (my cat).
dad and mum go kukup will only be back tomorrow night.
Aubrey go to siem since tue will only be back on sat night.
My bro will only be able to book out tomorrow afternoon.
online but not much ppl online. think all on date already.

thats isn't the only unlucky thing i met today.
first step into my hse i step on some liquid.
ya is yuki, he is ill.
vomit and shit shit.
first thing back home to to clean the whole messy.
vomit at 2 spot, living room and kitchen.
and shit is at the toilet. sian to the max.

and now i am rotting.
is holiday wor. i dun wanna slp so early. but nothing to do.

arhhh.....so lonely.
err....yuki also v bored.

hope tomorrow will be a better day.
plan for tomorrow is get stock for closet collection
and photo taking.
NEW Closet Collection will be up on sat :p

No comments: