Saturday, November 28, 2009

Silent Sat

SAT Again!!!
You might think the sentence above i say it in a very high.
No No! is angry mood.
So difficult to drag myself up today.
You can imagine i on my bed shouting and beating my bed in the morning.
Yesterday fri (hari Raya Haji) and yet sat i need to work.
Can imagine my long holiday spoil by it.

Wanna cry. I really don't know why am i here for every sat.
cause i never do anything on sat at all.
Ya do THE DESIGN CLOSETS stuff only wor.

Like what I tell my friend THE DESIGN CLOSETS got more think for to do then
what i am doing in the office. and think of how my manager ask me that day
about my request of 5days work. I really feel like whacking him wor.
I really wonder how he stay in one piece till this age. Haha.

so what am I doing now?
- watching show
- Waiting for my store order to come in.
- Waiting for 130pm to come.

After work, meeting natalie and my bro to IT Fair @ Expo.
Wanna get a case for my xiao bai (mac) which is going to be xiao hei soon.
A v v v Good mouse, cause i don't know y my mouse can never survive more than 1 year.

Then waiting for my dear dear to come back from Siem.
he will reach SG @ 6pm.










THE DESIGN CLOSETS's Closet Collection III
is UPDATED! Abit disappointed by the photo.
For the whole week it isn't raining.
but yesterday when we plan to take photo of the clothes,
It start raining. bad lighting.
How i wish i can have a bigger room.
Then i will make part of my room with bright light and one big cloth behind it.
Then can take nice photo.

I WANNA LEAVE HERE ASAP.
I want to start my own real Biz soon.
Hope this Dream can be fulfill before Dec 2010.
Best Before Jun 2010.
Jia You! Jia You!

No comments: